Sunday, October 18, 2009

To Fill in the Shoes

My school, my friends, and my formed family
I miss you so much

The songs we once shared now I listen to alone

And the only way to connect is from over the phone
To let you know my feelings from afar is impossible
But know that my love and appreciation of you is colossal
Because I know that my success's are not undone
For your determination and accomplishments are more then just fun
You set you sights on the unseen
Almost as if you are the keen
The keen are focused on change
Change without recognition
And love without question
That is what this world needs
An unfamiliar face to accept without judgment or doubt
I can see that is what you are all about
You will see that helping and changing lives not only changes others
But in turn reveals your cover
You come out of yourself, the not you
And you become who you are but also who you weren't


Thanks for bearing with my poetic rants and if any of you want to talk I'd be glad to catch up and see how you are doing,
Penner


No comments:

Post a Comment