Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The new beginning


First of I would like to thank all of the people for all of the support. Whether the support was a "great job"! or a money donation they are both equal. I would not be here if it was not for that support. Second I think all of my family and friends deserve the right to follow behind me to see and hear everything that is going on in this crazy endeavor. Toward the bottom are some of the amazing and EPIC people I have met over this insanely out of this world "move in". They have already inspired me in short time with them. The energy is pulsing throughout every single individual that takes a step in this house. Whether they like it or not. I will keep everyone updated throughout my travels but in the meantime go to Invisiblechildren.com and donate! 
Love you all, 
Steven Penner


1 comment: